Lucid Data Corporation introduces PDEssentials. In response to market demand for a robust but streamlined professional learning management system, Lucid introduces a new product that focuses on key PDMS elements – – managing courses, course registration, out-of-district PD, teaching credentials and staff. PDEssentials also includes user customizable forms and form routing to support these essential features. Just like Lucid’s industry leading flagship product, PDExpress, customers will be able to produce reports, create ad-hoc queries, and import data from other sources. PDEssentials is competitively priced and is designed to support organizations with 300 or fewer staff.
PDExpress® is a comprehensive, web-based professional learning system that enables you to easily automate and manage professional development, teacher evaluation and staff information in your organization. With PDExpress you can offer and manage workshop registration, professional leave, teaching credentials, professional growth plans, teacher self assessments, observations and evaluations and then easily share the results. Guided Tour→
To request information about PDExpress or to schedule a demonstration, contact our sales department at: email@example.com or by phone at 513.248.4999.
Even though you can easily create custom forms in PDExpress, we offer this service because you may not have time in your schedule or are not familiar with the process. Our goal is to make form creation as easy as possible! The service includes:
– a phone-based design session
– a written time/cost estimate based on the design session
– the creation of your requested form(s)* via a remote GoToAssist session
– creating user defined fields, rubrics, value lists and routing to support the form(s)
– a training session covering how to use the form(s)
* Note: Forms include: Evaluations, Observations, Out of District Activity Requests, Plans, Registration Requests, User Defined Forms, etc.
Give us a call at 513.248.4999 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.