PDExpress® is a comprehensive, web-based professional learning system that enables you to easily automate and manage professional development, teacher evaluations and staff information for your entire organization starting at $3,495 per year.
With PDExpress you can offer and manage workshop registration, professional leave, teaching credentials, professional growth plans, teacher self assessments, observations and evaluations and then easily share the results. PDExpress supports an unlimited number of staff members and is available as a Cloud or locally hosted solution.
If your management needs don’t require all the features offered by PDExpress but you still need to manage your professional development programs, consider PDEssentials
In response to market demand for a robust but streamlined professional learning management system, Lucid introduces a new product that focuses on key PDMS elements such as managing courses, course registration, out-of-district PD, teaching credentials and staff. PDEssentials also includes user customizable forms and form routing to support these essential features. Just like Lucid’s industry leading flagship product, PDExpress, customers will be able to produce reports, create ad-hoc queries, and import data from other sources. PDEssentials is competitively priced and is available as a Cloud or locally hosted solution starting at $2,495/year.
Self Assessments, Observations, and Evaluations
PDExpress® includes comprehensive staff self assessment, observation and evaluation features that are fully integrated with professional learning and are included at no additional cost. These features are completely open and enable you to manage your assessment and evaluation programs based on any model or State standard.
- Use the staff evaluation model of your choice.
- Review a staff member’s complete professional learning history including in and out of district coursework, professional growth plans, goal attainment, credentials and demographic information while simultaneously writing evaluations and observations.
- Create an unlimited number of custom evaluation, observation, and self assessment forms.
- Import and export rubrics to support State evaluation standards.
- Create an unlimited number of performance levels and rubrics.
- Automatically route teacher self assessments for review and notify reviewers by email.
- Attach digital files to evaluations, observations, and self assessments.
- Create individual growth plans and goals as a result of performance evaluations.
- Automatically link goals to professional development activities and courses.
- Download evaluation, observation and self assessment results data for analysis in other programs such as Microsoft Excel
- Print and PDF evaluation, observation and self assessment forms.