PDExpress enables school systems to fully automate course registration processes and provides numerous options for managing your in-district courses.
PDExpress Course Catalog and Registration
Course Detail Page
PDExpress administrators can:
- Create multiple meeting dates/times/locations.
- Automatically manage the registration process.
- Set course capacities.
- Set minimum enrollment.
- Select enrollment method for courses – automatic or pre-approval enrollment routing.
- Send automated enrollment reminder emails to your staff.
- Select internal or external presenters.
- Attach course documents and handout materials.
- Set prerequisites or co-requisites for each course.
- Automatically manage wait lists.
- Automate scheduling conflict management.
- Restrict course enrollment to specific groups or buildings.
- Attach course evaluations to courses making them optional or required.
- Automatically publish course completion certificates.
- Process payment for select courses electronically.
- Manage enrollment for guests separately from staff members.
Staff members can:
- View available courses in list and calendar format.
- Filter, group and sort the course list.
- Export the course catalog to Excel.
- Send email to presenters.
- Download attached course documents (ex. handouts, agenda etc.).
- View course enrollment status and availability.