PDExpress makes it easy for your staff to create and submit individual professional development plans (IPDP) aligned to district and building goals or standards.
Creating a Plan
As part of a district’s continuous improvement process, staff members may be required to complete and submit individual professional development or growth plans (IPDPs).
- Enables districts to create and publish custom IPDP forms with PDExpress’ easy to use form design feature
- Enables district staff members to fill out and submit IPDPs for routing and approval
- Allows districts to publish multiple IPDP forms each having unique approval routing
- Allows for up to 9 levels of routing based upon the district’s approval criteria
- Notifies reviewers via email when they have IPDPs to review and approve
- Allows reviewers to add comments to IPDPs during the routing process
- Allows staff members to attach documents (example: PDF, Word, Excel) to IPDPs
- Enables IPDP goals to be linked directly to professional development activity requests and workshop registration requests
- Notifies staff members via email when their IPDP has been approved